Saturday 25 May 2013

Wattpad Story: Break the Casanova's Heart Operation


 Hi There Dreamers! 


              Second review! yey! Are you still with me? If you are comment below :) Comment some books for me to read. I'M AN OPEN-BOOK :D 

              So this book is my very first book that I read in the website "wattpad.com" it's in filipino language. maybe you could use google translate for it would be in your country's language. :) The title is: Break the Casanova's Heart Operation by Alyloony. 



            

          When I was introduced to wattpad. I was excited in reading because everyone in my school was reading all kinds of stories in wattpad. I was out of place sometimes because my friends are always talking about what's happening in the story their reading. So I got curious and entered wattpad. So my friend suggested me to read: BTCHO. AT first I think I knew what the story goes. Like a normal girl was offered a deal she can't refused to break this casanova's hearts. and in the end the girl was hurt. But when I read this story. I knew I was wrong. This is a story about a girl who was given a task to break the heart of the casanova by making him fall for her. Naomi is a normal college girl, but when their school's ultimate casanova broke her bestfriend's heart. She knew that she was revenge. and by that she agreed to do the task.  Will she ever make the casanova fall for her? or will she fall for him instead?

         This story is the first ever story that made me laugh, fall for LOVE again, and made me cry the most. 
         In this story it made me realize that even guys can love. whatever they are. Whether they are casanovas,bad boys, gangsters. They still love, even sometimes their love is much stronger than us girls. And if they love ofcourse they get hurt too and cry. This story is very inspiring to people. If you want to laugh,to love, to cry. I suggest this book! I'm sure you're gonna love it. As much as I do. xx I hope this suggestion review helped you in someway. Till next time dreamers xx



Good Luck and Have Fun Reading xox
Keep Dreaming Dreamers 




No comments:

Post a Comment